Once again I would like to thank you for the course you’ve delivered last week and for having given me personally some grounds, knowledge and tools to maintain my position in my daily talks to our legal group when bidding for a job we’re tasked to work on a customer-provided draft contract in an effort to tailor it to meet our internal standards and to align it with the commercial proposal we make.
I would be pleased to continue on the training courses you offer in the future, please add my e-mail address to your distribution list. I’ve also circulated the word on your international legal English certificate course you’re planning to have in Almaty among my colleagues.
- Yevgeniy YEVGRAFOV, Parker Drilling Company International Limited, Kazakhstan
Excellent! I had a great, truly beneficial experience. I recommend Legal English courses even to native speakers! I've learnt here how to write better, more persuasive, using "tips & tricks" that no other school would teach! Thank you Mr. Brady.
- Ranete Ana Maria, lawyer in Bucharest, Romania
Let me begin by thanking you for the Contract Drafting course. It was extremely clear and useful, especially for a "civil law" user, given that our remedies are slightly different. What I appreciated the most were the lectures re representations, warranties, indemnities.
I have already recommended my colleagues to also join this course.
- Alessandro Chiarenza, Malta. Jan 2018
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for usage of the websites and materials sourced via the url British Legal Centre and U K Legal Centre Limited and in live seminars and training
- Submission of a booking form by you amounts to an offer. We are deemed to accept that offer if 48 hours pass after our automatic confirmation Email is sent out (or a confirmation letter) without us declining your booking. You agree to opt in to our mailing list database at the time of purchase but are free to opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link on our emails.
- Copyright in all materials remains vested in us or in our teachers, trainers and speakers.
The Course Content
- We will enable your computer to have access to the relevant course material within 72 hours of the submission of a booking form. We retain the right to alter our pricing structure to react to market changes.
- All reasonable effort will be made to ensure that updates to the site takes place on a regular basis however we make no guarantee. There will be no right to cancel for those with annual subscriptions in the event that updates do not take place. There will be no right to any refund or cancellation in these circumstances. In the case of live broadcasts we reserve the right to change the subject matter and scheduling of these events but will notify changes via the website.
- We use state of the art technology to deliver access to the course material, which is compatible with most internet browsers. We are not liable, and are not obliged to waive the fees, if you cannot view the content due to firewalls, other hardware or software issues within your organization, or failure of any technology used by you.
- Payment is due for all or part of the courses for which payment is required before the course will commence. Where payment for part only of the total course price has been paid then the course will terminate if the balance or further agreed part of the total course price is not paid having been requested in accordance with Condition 7 hereof.
- Payment is due within 21 days of delivery of invoice which may be by ordinary post, e mail or other method of delivery and interest accrues on any unpaid debt at 4% above Barclays Bank Plc's base rate.
Distribution of Access Links and Material
- The fee paid covers access to the courses for which payment is required for the agreed number of subscribers. Further copying or onward distribution of the courses is forbidden.
- Registration with British Legal Centre permits the person or organization registering to access the free content on the British Legal Center website for the time being although further details may be required from time to time to enable British Legal Centre and U K Legal Centre Ltd to develop further courses and course content or to amend existing courses.
- You consent to us monitoring the number of computers which access the courses and their IP address in order to ensure that the access URL has not been distributed beyond those authorized to view the courses under this agreement. You further agree to us using other electronic methods of monitoring distribution of the courses from time to time to ensure compliance by you of these conditions.
Exclusion / Limitation of liability
- Our obligation is to use reasonable care in the selection of our speakers, teachers, trainers, authors and others involved in the delivery of courses, seminars and training, having regard to their status within the profession. We may substitute speakers for the advertised speaker in the event of cancellation by the speaker or other matters making it impractical to use the advertised speaker.
- Neither we, nor our speakers, are liable for any errors or omissions in the content of their presentations.
- In the event that either or both British Legal Centre or U K Legal Centre Ltd are required to suspend the operations of the site for more than 14 days in sequence they shall be entitled, entirely at their option, to offer pro-rata refunds to subscribers. Due to the ongoing requirements to re-build, design and generally maintain websites suspension periods of less than 14 days will not qualify for refunds.
Use of client logo's
- As a condition of using the site British Legal Centre shall be entitled to refer to the client's usage of the site and publish the client's logo across the network of British Legal Centre sites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy