Once again I would like to thank you for the course you’ve delivered last week and for having given me personally some grounds, knowledge and tools to maintain my position in my daily talks to our legal group when bidding for a job we’re tasked to work on a customer-provided draft contract in an effort to tailor it to meet our internal standards and to align it with the commercial proposal we make.
I would be pleased to continue on the training courses you offer in the future, please add my e-mail address to your distribution list. I’ve also circulated the word on your international legal English certificate course you’re planning to have in Almaty among my colleagues.
- Yevgeniy YEVGRAFOV, Parker Drilling Company International Limited, Kazakhstan
Excellent! I had a great, truly beneficial experience. I recommend Legal English courses even to native speakers! I've learnt here how to write better, more persuasive, using "tips & tricks" that no other school would teach! Thank you Mr. Brady.
- Ranete Ana Maria, lawyer in Bucharest, Romania
Let me begin by thanking you for the Contract Drafting course. It was extremely clear and useful, especially for a "civil law" user, given that our remedies are slightly different. What I appreciated the most were the lectures re representations, warranties, indemnities.
I have already recommended my colleagues to also join this course.
- Alessandro Chiarenza, Malta. Jan 2018
ANGLO/US BANKING LAW AND LENDING PROCEDURES
- Understand the technical words and phrases of banking practice
- Avoid basic errors in letters and contracts which cause confusion later
- Understand the importance and characteristics of good security for lending
- Be able to conduct reviews of security and loan agreements with confidence
- Use clear specific words and phrases to communicate with others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Legal directors and corporate counsel;
- Practicing lawyers;
- Legal practitioners advising Banks and Financial Institutions;
- Business Development Managers
- Back Office Bank Staff
Nick Johnson. Qualified British lawyer and experience Banking and Capital markets lawyer.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Telephone: (Skype) +44 208 144 6440