Excellent! I had a great, truly beneficial experience. I recommend Legal English courses even to native speakers! I've learnt here how to write better, more persuasive, using "tips & tricks" that no other school would teach! Thank you Mr. Brady.
- Ranete Ana Maria, lawyer in Bucharest, Romania
Let me begin by thanking you for the Contract Drafting course. It was extremely clear and useful, especially for a "civil law" user, given that our remedies are slightly different. What I appreciated the most were the lectures re representations, warranties, indemnities.
I have already recommended my colleagues to also join this course.
- Alessandro Chiarenza, Malta. Jan 2018
I must say that I had a wonderful time at the training and I learnt a lot. Lawyers in Anglo-Saxon countries say that the English language is a tool of their trade,yet so many don't use it effectively. The training equipped me with the necessary skills to use English legal writing to communicate more effectively.
- Denis Nono, Supervisor legal affairs, Uganda Tax Authority
ANGLO/US BANKING LAW AND LENDING PROCEDURES
- Understand the technical words and phrases of banking practice
- Avoid basic errors in letters and contracts which cause confusion later
- Understand the importance and characteristics of good security for lending
- Be able to conduct reviews of security and loan agreements with confidence
- Use clear specific words and phrases to communicate with others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Legal directors and corporate counsel;
- Practicing lawyers;
- Legal practitioners advising Banks and Financial Institutions;
- Business Development Managers
- Back Office Bank Staff
HOW TO REGISTER:
Telephone: (Skype) +44 208 144 6440