Elmhurst College Elmhurst, IL
Visiting Assistant Professor, Criminal Justice August 2016- Present
- Instructor- Criminal Procedure; Criminal Law; Corrections, Juvenile Delinquency; Criminology
- Manage and Oversee Criminal Justice Internship Program.
- Academic Advising for CJ majors, transfer students, and graduation requirements
- Interim Head of Criminal Justice Department- Fall Semester 2016
Adjunct Faculty August 2010-July 2016
- Instructor- Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law, Corrections, Juvenile Delinquency
Themis Bar Review Chicago, IL
Editor May 2015-Present
- Answer student substantive law, bar exam related questions
- Editing students’ Bar Exam Practice Essays
- Offer Bar Exam Preparation and exam taking advice
Live English Tokyo, Japan
Business English and American Law Instructor May 2016-Present
- English instructor via Skype for mid-level to advanced Japanese business people and attorneys
- Emphasis on explaining idioms, pronunciation, and improving flow of conversation.
- Editing of students’ written Business English compositions and emails.
- Instruction on American litigation system and strategies.
Lewis University Romeoville, IL
Adjunct Faculty, Criminal Justice and Paralegal Departments June 2012- August 2016
- Instructor- Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure; Police Civil Liability; Bankruptcy, Wills and Trusts; Legal Writing and Research; Intro to Criminal Justice
College of DuPage
Adjunct Faculty, Criminal Justice Glen Ellyn, IL
- Instructor: Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure; June 2007-December 2011
Constitutional Law- Online and in-person courses
Private Practice Chicago, IL
Law Office of Andrew E. Pulaski August 2006-August 2016
Bankruptcy, Tax Negotiation, and Debt-Settlement Work