Here are a selection of legal articles giving advice on building a successful legal career, and some topics to improve your Legal English ability and professional skills.
Building a successful Law Career
- Part 1 - Some general basics
- Part 2 - Growing your own professional client base – Networking Events
- Part 3 - Essential skills – The Ability to speak in Public
- Part 4 - Writing a successful CV
- Part 5 - Giving a successful Interview – What to do and what not to do
- Part 6 - Letter writing skills
- Part 7 - Deciding which area of law to work in
- Part 8 - Seven skills that will land you work experience at a law firm
- Part 9 - How to move your career into top gear – Winning quick promotions
- Part 10 - The Key to moving ahead in your career – Mastering Legal English!